ImaginED School Open House – April 20 & 22
ImaginED School will be hosting an open house for the 2017-2018 school year, enrolling students in grades 4-6th.
ImageED is an upper elementary school focused on inspiring, supporting and trusting learners to empower themselves to create and fully LIVE a happy, healthy life of their own design.
Join ImaginED for this Open House. Come and go at your own pace to see their amazing school! Co-Creators and Lead Teachers will be on hand meet you and answer any questions you may have. You may visit classrooms, kitchens, gym, theater, dance studio, garden, playground and Aerial Yoga studio.
The curriculum will be available for you to explore and several of their Teaching Artists and Experts will also be on hand for inspiring conversation. School policies, calendars and applications will also be available so you can dive right in.
Imagine a school that creates versatile and resourceful solution seekers equipped for the future that supports and trusts students to be accountable and empower themselves, that inspires lifelong learners to live a life they have. That is ImaginED’s motto.
Why choose ImaginED?
- STEAM based (science, technology, engineering, art and math) focused on conceptual, creative and collaborative solutions
- 12:1 student/teacher ratio
- Interdisciplinary, interactive and kinesthetic classroom
- Curriculum generated by progressive, experienced educator, teaching artists and foreign language specialist
- Project-based, individualized learning
- Emphasis on the arts, nature and mindful character development
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein